Specialist, health based indoor air testing and consultancy services for workplaces, homes, hospitals, schools and retail outlets.
What services do we provide?
Our multidisciplinary team of clinicians, occupational health advisers, occupational hygiene consultants and scientists have made it their mission to prevent ill health caused by exposure to indoor air contaminants. Our integrated approach helps ensure optimum health, productivity and legal compliance through:
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Investigations of complaints of indoor air quality issues (sick building syndrome)
- Ventilation System Hygiene Assessments with biological sampling
- Air and Surface Sampling for Mould, Bacteria and Allergens
- Chemical Risk Assessments and Exposure Monitoring for dusts, fumes, gases and vapours
- Noise and Light Assessments
- Home Testing Kits to assess House Dust Mite Exposure
The health friendly airTM programme allows consumers and corporate business assume responsibility for indoor breathing environments with healthy air becoming an integral part of both individual and corporate wellness programmes.